Monday, June 22, 2009

Going Green

Ok...... im not the greenest person in this world, but i attempt to be everychance i get. Yesterday afternoon i was taking my mother-in-law to work and saw a green prius with the plates that stated "greenru".. and i thought to myself thats cute. Then i saw this person light up a cig in the car, and i thought to myself that's not very green, you are not only poluting the air but others that are in the car. Then the driver threw that cig butt out his window..... i was flabergasted, how can you preach to me with you plates and then literally polute the air and the ground all within 5 min. this has to be the most annoying thing i have seen in a while...... it irriates me more that the fat people in the wheel chairs that zoom by and run over your feet in the middle of Walmart.


Sorry just had to vent about the idiots we call our neighbors in this world!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I agree, and I actually believe I've written a blog on myspace before about fatties in the wheelchairs before. FYI did you know it is illegal to smoke in a vehicle with children in the car in Cali?

    ReplyDelete